Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Time for Spring Cleaning :)

So, as you may have noticed I have not been posting much lately. I went through a bit of a Stampin' Up! slump.  I have been think a lot about life in general and what I am doing.  Due to several personal reasons, I have decided to let my demonstratorship with Stampin' Up! go. I cannot maintain the sales requirements myself, and I can't devote the amount of time I need to in order to make my love of paper crafting be a business.  However, this does not mean I won't be making and posting about cute paper crafts :) That will always continue.

I have decided to focus a lot more on baking and cupcakes. I have neglected the Batter.  Baking and decorating have always been a passion of mine and I have let it slide.

I have also revamped my blog a bit. Same with my Facebook page.  I will also be adding a page or so to the blog for just pictures of some of my creations. No directions, but just pictures of things I have done in the past that I love, or that are friend/family favorites.  Feel free to ask for directions for anything :) I will try my best.

So be prepared to see more of the Batter. Less Stampin' Up! updates. And hopefully just more posts of everything, Paper, Batter, & Stitch.

Craft on!

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment