Textured Crumb Cake Card Stock
Baja Breeze CS
Daffodil Delight CS
Perfectly Plumb CS
Wild Wasabi CS
Rose Red CS
Rich Razzleberry CS
Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Basic Pearl Accents
Top Note Bigz Die
Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Round Tab Punch
Two Way Glue Pen
Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive
1. Cut Crumb Cake CS to 7 1/2 by 7 1/2 inches.
2. Use the smaller extra piece cut off and glue it to desired piece of DSP using Tombow Glue – let dry a little bit then cut out with the Top Note Bigz Die and the Big Shot. This is the top portion of box.
3. Cut out 5 pieces of Crumb Cake CS to 3 1/2 x 5 7/8 inches.
4. Using Round Tab Punch, cut out one tab in each of 5 different color card stocks. Fold in half, then using Tombow glue to top (longer side) of each of the 5 pieces of cut cardstock – layer them so that they are each easily seen when stacked together (like file folders).
5. Score the 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 piece as follows…
Score at 3 1/2 “ then at 4 “. Turn paper so you are now working perpendicular to first score marks.
Score at 6 3/4” then at 7 1/4”. Turn paper so you can score the same on the opposite side. This will give you score marks that are 1/4” and 3/4” in from each side.
6. Cut off sections and place sticky strip according to pictures provided.
7. Fold all sections in, then take orange plastic off of sticky strip and begin assembling box.
8. Score Top Note piece according to picture (round sections placed on 1 1/2 line then score, doing so for both side).
9. Place to strips of sticky tape on Crumb Cake side of Top Note piece, then adhere to back side, middle, of box top.
10. Place one side of Velcro dot on Top Note piece where the point is. Place opposite piece of Velcro on box, where you want the lid to close at.
11. Using Scallop Trim punch, cut out a strip of matching DSP, and trimming paper so that the solid part of the border is about 1/4 inch wide. Glue to bottom of box front, scallop side up.
12. Using the Blossom Bouquet Triple layer punch, punch out card stock and DSP, set on the furthest setting to the right. You will get an outer flower piece and the middle piece with small holes. Mix and match as you wish – then glue three onto the front of the box, using Two Way Glue Pen.
13. Place a large pearl in center of each flower, and several small pearls along Top Note lid.
14. Place dividers inside and your done!!