Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Watermarks!

Okay, so I can be pretty simple sometimes. I am way excited because I figured out how to add my watermarks on my pictures using My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!  Its not really a watermark - that was the trick! All I did was set up a blank Multiple Output project - picked the 12x12 size - picked Photo Only - then inserted my picture - then designed my watermark! Once I was done designing my watermark, I grouped them together so it is easy as pie to copy and past to other pages! Then I just keep changing the picture or adding pages and putting new pictures in, copy and paste my watermark on, then export! Plus I get to use cute Stampin' Up! stamps in my watermark! As I said.. I am simple sometimes :)

On another note.... here are two pictures of my own original works.  I often have an idea in my head about what I want to do, and its easier to look on other websites like splitcoaststampers.com to see how others did something similar, then I just edit to my own liking. This saves time, but when I really have time to sit in my newly cleaned craft area, I get to playing and cute stuff happens if I do say so my self. LOL.
Plus I just had to add more pictures with my watermark ;)

this is the wreath we are doing at camp Saturday

 I made these for my friend Amy for her Bday, she had a frame needing mats!

No comments:

Post a Comment