Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Yet another snow day - or should I say week?

We finally got some decent snow! Wednesday I spent the day finishing up some small crochet projects - that I decided were not really finished, so no pictures of them, yet. I also taught myself to knit!
I got a bit farther then this - I knitted a few rows, and purled a few, but pulled it out in the end. It looked good, but I was just practicing.

Thursday was a wonderful day!!! Not only did FCPS call school off the night before - so no annoying call at 6am, but I spent the day with my oldest niece, McKayla!  Here she is taking credit for my snow man - she was supposed to help, but as usual got side tracked. But swooped in to take the credit!


Then, my Sale-A-Bration package came from Stampin' Up!!  It was like Christmas all over again. I have to say, Bryan and I spent a chunk of money on this - but I got about $150 to $200 worth of free/reduced items! I qualified for 7 free items, plus my demonstrator discount, plus normal hostess benefits. I am stocked up on materials for awhile! It's going to be a great stamping weekend. Bryan sees it as peace and quiet all weekend while I am in my craft room! (the cupcake bags are not Stampin' Up! not quite sure why I put those in the box!)

The best part is, I still have my normal weekend ahead of me!








No comments:

Post a Comment