Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bookmarks you will love to use!

I am a very avid reader. My mind often goes toward books, so when I needed a quick project for a Summer House Party gathering, I immediately thought of bookmarks! If you haven't been to one of these House Party gatherings, they are so much fun! My friend Rachelle had one and invited me to bring my Stampin' Up! stuff! These gatherings are huge because the hostess has people from a variety of direct selling companies come at one time. So I was there with Mary Kay, Thirty One, Premier Jewelry, Tupperware, and several others. I even behaved myself! I knew our new catalog was coming soon so I didn't want to spend all my money!  Here are some pics of the bookmarks I had for people to make. I love punch art but did not have the time to figure these up on my own, not completely, so I did a search on our demonstrator site and found some by Becky Robinson, that were so cute! I used hers as an inspiration. I think some might be exact, but others I had to switch out punches to match what I have.

Let me know if you have any questions as to which punches to use! Most are easy to figure out if you have that punch.

Here are all but the cupcake and flower ones. The owls, cupcake, and flower ones are just one punch, the Owl punch, the Build a Cupcake punch, and the new 3 step Flower Punch, just used different paper to put it together.

I designed the Koala myself, for my friend Nikki, who is a huge Koala lover!

Hope you enjoy!

Craft On!
Jean




1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I am sure if I show my daughter, she'll make bunches of them -- she loves to get into my SU! stuff!
    I am following your blog (so many cute projects!!), and I would love to have you follow me, too: thestampintexan.blogspot.com
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete