Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Go Pink!


So this week at work was Go Pink! week. The SCA and some fabulous people at MHS put together a great week of activities to raise funds for Breast Cancer Awareness.  I made a coffee mug cozy with Lily cotton yarn in pink stripes, and a travel mug cozy with a pink ribbon on it.  Unfortunately I blanked and didn't take any pictures! I did get a picture of the pink ribbons I crocheted for the ladies in my department.




I also finished a pair of fingerless  gloves/mittens for myself. And guess what, those are Stampin' Up! Buttons!!!!!! Goes to show you how versatile Stampin' Up! items really can be! I love all their buttons. These are from the Holiday Mini. I plan on making lots of stuff this weekend, so more to come.

 Craft on!
                                                                                                                             Jean













No comments:

Post a Comment