Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

More Craft Show Stuff

So I know its been awhile, and I promised more right away. I got a bad head cold and have been miserable all week. But, I am back! I am quite busy trying to get ready for this cupcake challenge. I am half wondering what in the world was I thinking!
Anywho,  here are some cute treat bags that I created. I have seen similar ones on several blogs - but can't find any of them at the moment. As soon as I find them I will post! I made these with the bottom of the Matchbox die and the Big Shot from Stampin' Up!. Then I cut paper to wrap around. My craft room is major disarray, but as soon as its not I will find my exact measurements! I kind of played with the paper to try and figure out how tall I wanted the bag to be. Each strap is 12" long - so be careful with how tall you are going with the bag if you use paper for the strap. I used ribbon for some and paper for others, the picture only shows a few, the only ones left after my craft show! You can see all of the ones I made in my craft show pictures. I used brads and the Decorative Label Punch to decorate the bags. Then I cut a strip of paper to go around the bottom - and used SU's! white gel pen to do the stitches.
I will post more in a bit!
Craft on!
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment